Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

So this Halloween, even though class was cancelled, I'm firmly ensconced in schoolwork. Thank goodness I live in the boondocks of Western NY, and there is not a trick-or-treater to be fed. I got my grade back on my Flickr paper, and I couldn't be happier. Sometimes it's good to get the feedback that you really can write a decent paper, and that maybe you are doing this for a reason. I would like to point out that the IPL now has 14 friends on MySpace!!! A few were added and I'm not sure they will be kept, as friends. And that's only because I want the page to be used as a Reference tool more than a method to make cutesy friends. I do have to say that the majority are libraries that have pages geared towards teens. Which are exactly what I want. Other than that, I've emailed Dr. Mon my date to present, which will give me plenty of time to get that ready (especially since it's only 5 minutes of torture :)) and I'm all caught up with this class. I am, however, fast and furiously writing a paper on Dublin Core, which is another torture all on its own....
Melanie the future madame librarian

No comments: